Monday, August 27, 2007

Chipboard Christmas Ornaments

Inspired by the new holiday mini....love those On Board Trimmings!...I decided to play around with some chipboard I already have and make these star ornaments! I used On Board Accents. I swiped one of the stars in Rose Red Craft ink, used the scalloped circle punch on Wild Wasabi, and stamped and punched the greeting from the retired "Riveting."
I covered the other star with liquid glue and then pressed it onto a piece of double-sided paper. I then cut around the star and finished it off by using my sanding blocks (for the first time!) around the edges. The "Merry Christmas" greeting is punched from the "Party Punch" set (hostess level 1). Both stars are finished off with ribbon. They really make very cute ornaments! If you absolutely love these, place an order sometime between September 1-15 and you'll receive one for FREE!! OR contact me and I'll help you make your own!

No comments: