Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Easy Scrapbook Pages!




Here are some cute little 6x6 scrapbook pages that I recently demonstrated as make-&-takes at my house! The 6x6 size is perfect for a gift album or special occassion album for vacation or b-days! Both pages feature Seeing Spots for the background. I also used Big & Little Pieces and Be Happy stamp sets...both very versatile! Click on the picture to enlarge.


If you'd like to create your own 6x6 album in ONE EVENING....yes, I said one!...CONTACT ME!! I'm holding 2 scrapbook classes in August. You'll create an entire album in one evening! I will give you page layout instructions for 20 easy pages! You'll also get to use a Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' kit of your choice! Email me for more details and to reserve your place!























No comments: