Sunday, August 19, 2007

It's a Wrap!

We "wrapped up" the Christmas stamp camp on Saturday. That was the make-up day for anyone who didn't make it to the original camp in July. Thanks to everyone who participated! This was my first camp ever!! I'd like to send a special thanks out to Melissa Sibert who designed the circle tote, gift box, and organizer cover. I modified some of her original designs for the camp I held on Saturday. She has been so helpful and willing to lend me some of her punches, stamps, and ink! I appreciate it so much!
Here's some of the items the ladies made on Saturday. The organizer is one of the 5x5 on board albums. The gift box features 2 dyeable silk flowers from the new pretties kit! We used Wintergreen paper and some of the new In Colors for the circle tote, gift card holder, and tags. If you're interested in directions or info about any of the items pictured below, contact me!

No comments: