Monday, September 24, 2007

Creative License/Party Punch Birthday

Zeb needed a card to take to a birthday party on Saturday, so I combined paper and self-adhesive die cuts from the Creative License Simply Scrappin' hostess kit AND the hostess party punch stamp set. Here's what I came up with. I also used the "Eat Cake" words (which Zeb loves!). And I had a soccer ball stamp, which worked great since his friend is a soccer player. A circle punch and some dimensionals....and the card was complete! And don't forget the envelope! I used the "Eat Cake" set to decorate the front. What do you think?
Stamps: Party Punch (hostess), Eat Cake
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Blue Bayou, , Soft Sky, DS Creative License Simply Scrappin' (hostess)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy, Black
Other: l l/4" circle punch, Designer Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Creative License Simply Scrappin Self Adhesive die cuts

No comments: