Sunday, December 16, 2007

M.I.A....yeah, that's me!

Yes, I've been Missing In Action! I apologize for not posting anything for SO LONG, to those of you who've been checking this blog. November was a crazy month! Thanks to the great response to the Merry & Bright card kits! I cut and prepared 22 kits in November! In addition to the craziness of the card kits, we've been passing around colds and the flu. And many of you have heard that we've got a new "bundle of joy" on the way! Yes, another blessing to our family is due to arrive around the first part of July! Therefore, I've been taking naps during any free-time I might have and going to bed early. So, my blog has definitely suffered. Well, hopefully I will be a little more motivated to keep it up and running and the new year approaches.
Along with the new year, I'm anticipating the new Stampin' Up! catalog! January 1st, the catalog will be posted on the SU website and I should have my copy by then. I will be ordering additional copies to sell to anyone who's interested. They're $5 each and packed full of new and excting products: stamps (of course), new paper, Simply Scrappin' kits, glitter, punches, and so much more! You will definitely want to purchase one from me! So stay tuned for more info and new ideas!
Well, thanks for your patience and thanks for stopping back by to read this! Feel free to post any comments or suggestions as new posts arise.
And have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments: