Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Notepad Holders


Wow! I've really been in my "creative mode" the past few days! I've had so many cards to make and I guess they've inspired me to try some other projects too!
These are super easy notepad holders. The notepad inside is a jr legal pad cut in half. You can have this done at Staples or Office Maxx. The outside "book" is simply cardstock cut to 5.5x8.25 and scored at 2 5/8 x 2 7/8. I also used some paper on the inside to cover the notepad binding.
For the first holder, I used Tempting Turquoise cardstock + the pretty Petals & Paisley DS paper (now retired) & stamps (still available). Brads, ribbon, and the scallop circle punch complete the project.
For the second holder, I used paper from the Simply Scrappin' Summer Days kit and ribbon from Jersey Ribbon Originals. I also used the scallop circle punch + the 5 star flower punch and punched the tiny circle from "Make it Count" hostess set w/the 1/2" circle.
These are perfect for gifts or to brighten up your desk at home or work!

No comments: