Monday, June 23, 2008

A Father's Day Album for Grandpa!


Well, since I was on the Father's Day album kick, I decided to make an 8x8 for my boys to give my dad. Therefore, the Grandpa album was created! Needless to say, it was the perfect gift for him. My parents live in Ohio and we only get to see them about once a month. They're both crazy about their grandsons and already have tons of pictures and momentos around the house to remind them of the boys, so this album will fit right in! We miss them and wish they lived closer to us and I know they wish the same.
I was pleased with how this album turned out, although it was a challenge to fit all of the pictures onto an 8x8 page! I really should have made a larger size, but it worked out, in the end.
The first photo features paper and die cuts from the Boho Blends Simply Scrappin' kit.
In the page below, I used Summer Picnic DS paper and die cuts from the Summer Days SS kit.The boys also each made a picture for the cover page, which was a great personal touch.
I wish these photos of the album pages would have turned out better, but I guess I was in too big of a hurry.
Did you scrap any special memories for Father's Day? If not, it's never too late to begin! You don't need a holiday to give a gift of photos:)

No comments: