Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Flower Fusion meets Bali Breeze!

Here's a pretty birthday card that I recently gave a friend of mine. I LOVE the exotic and fresh Bali Breeze DS paper's colors! And if you haven't tried the Flower Fusion felt flowers, you're really missing out! They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, have a hole already punched in the center (perfect for brads), and are super easy to glue onto your surface! I've used these on both cards and scrapbooks. They come in packages of 130, three colors, and 14 flower designs. I think they can really add alot to a card. I whipped this up in under 5 minutes! Here's what I used:
Stamps: none (on the outside)
Paper: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Bali Breeze DS paper
Ink: none (on the outside)
Other: Flower Fusion felt flowers, gold brad, Tempting Turquoise grosgrain, & other polka dot ribbon (from last catalog's hostess SS kit)
PS. I did stamp a birthday greeting on the inside:)

No comments: