Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Shower Invites





These are the baby shower invites that I made for my sister's baby shower, which is scheduled for the end of July. I've made about 20 so far. I didn't turn the flash off for this pic, so it turned out a little bright. I may take another one, if I get a chance. I used the "By Ones & Twos" set from the Ocassions mini b/cause the sample card inspired me. I stamped the onesie 2x. Once onto white and once onto DS paper from the Baby Boy SS kit. I then popped the DS paper one up over the one on white. These cards were actually very time consuming b/cause of the scallops and the paper piercing along the top and around the circle scallop. There's alot of pieces that make up this card, but I was really pleased with the result.

Stamps: By Ones & Twos

Ink: Gable Green, Basic Black

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Barely Banana, Whisper White, & DS paper from Baby Boy SS kit

Other: Wild Wasabi striped ribbon, scallop and circle punches, paper piercing tool, corner rounder punch

No comments: