Monday, September 8, 2008

Hokies Birthday Invite

My son, Zeb, is turning 11 on Tuesday! So hard to believe! We're having his party this weekend and here's the invites I made for his friends. I have yet to find Hokies or Tech stamps, so I used a sticker for this card. My SU circle punches provided the layers behind the sticker. I used Pumpkin Pie and Bravo Burgandy to represent the Tech colors. I didn't want to make the card too "fluffy" since it's for boys:) but I felt like it needed something at the bottom, so I used the word window punch on a piece of burgandy cardstock + a brad from the retired hodgepodge hardware.
And here's a picture of my favorite guys....having a blast at the Tech game on Saturday. This was a birthday treat for Zeb. Plus, it was Gabriel's very first football game! Notice his lack of Tech clothing...that was due to quite a "messy" accident right before the game started:)

No comments: