Saturday, November 1, 2008

Christmas Cards from Workshop





missing: Snowman, Tree, Reindeer card






















Sorry for the delay in getting these pictures uploaded and posted. I came down with the flu Sunday evening (I hope no one else caught it) and it kept me down for several days. I know there were several ladies who stamped and planned to put the cards together at home. Hopefully these pictures will help serve as visuals in addition to your instructions. The cards are basically in order beginning with card 1, and as you can see, they're not labeled, so you'll have to count through them. I'm missing the 'snowman, tree, reindeer card' b/cause I gave it away as a sample before taking the picture...sorry. I think the instructions should be clear enough on that one.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything else.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE FOR DETAILS.
Again, thanks to all of you for participating this year. It was fun seeing you all and getting a chance to chat. I wish it would have worked out for me to have found a large room. I know it was a little tight with so many ladies. I probably should have moved a couple of tables downstairs. I hope it wasn't a big issue for anyone. Congratulations on getting such a great head-start on Christmas:)

No comments: