Monday, November 17, 2008

Mr. Twigster Card Kit


Here's a card kit that I'm currently offering, featuring the Mr. Twigster stamp set of 4. It's really a cute little set and very simple to use. If you're interested, please contact me. Here's what the card kit contains:
Mr. Twigster stamp set (4)
Cardstock and supplies for 8 cards (2 ea of 4 designs)
1 pack of Ski Slope DS paper-12 sheets)
Full color step-by-step instructions w/pictures
TOTAL COST: $35
To complete this kit, you will need the following items, which are NOT included: black stamp pad & colored pencils. I can add one or both of these items to your order and also offer you a 10% discount on those items. Some of you have used my SU pure color pencils, which are very soft and SO easy to use. This would be a great opportunity to take advantage of purchasing that set at a discount.
Email me with questions or to purchase.

No comments: