Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Always Precious


Here's more scrapbook pages of Isabella! I think the title clearly says it all. My good friend Windy took these adorable pictures of Isabella when she was only 4 days old. She amazingly captured her first smile! The hearts in the bottom corner of the 2nd page are swatches from the fabric my mom used the make her nursery bedding. I used my sizzix to cut them out! Isabella's room is so pretty and special. The white shelf pictured in the collage photo was made by my dad. He also included a special message on the back of it. I'm sure Isabella will treasure it for years to come.
I think I will try to add a journaling box to one of these pages because I'd like to include some of the info I just explained above. After all, part of scrapbooking is capturing and telling a story.
I used the beautiful Always ds paper on these 2 pages. I love the colors and the pictures really coordinated well with it. The flower cut outs were made using my Sizzix and the exclusive Baskets & Blooms SU dies. I think the jeweled brads add a girly touch as well. And if you're wondering, the 'Precious' title is NOT part of the paper. It's actually a rub-on (K&Co).

No comments: