Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scene in a Garden- Love It!

I am totally in love with this set! It was featured in the recent Ocassions mini and I'm really hoping it makes it into the upcoming catalog. I think it's actually one of my top favorites of all time! It kind of has warm country feel to it. And all the pieces make it so much fun to play with!











This isn't a matching card set- just various colors and papers I've been playing around with. My favorite is the 'Welcome' card. I used the retiring Bella Rose paper and my new scallop oval punch! The other cards feature retired paper-from Sweet Always (choc.chip floral) nla
:( & some prints from the 08 catalog.




This card is for my dad. He was here 2 weeks ago and actually planted my garden for me. I immediately thought of this set when I considered making him a card. The simple layout and colors will be perfect for him! Here's a pic of my garden. YES, it's growing!







Click on any pic to view larger details. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: