Monday, August 3, 2009

Chic Boutique

I absolutely loved this set- Chic Boutique, when I first saw it in the new catalog. It's one of those super girly sets & I simply got it for my own pleasure! This is the first card I've created with it. I plan to do a whole set, so stay tuned! This first card was inspired by the SU sample on p.6 of the new catalog. I changed a few things. I love the swarovski crystals I added! The perfect touch for this fun, feminine card.
Details:
Stamps: Chic Boutique
Ink: markers- So Saffron, Orchid Opulence, Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Orchid Opulence, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron
DS Paper: Cottage Wall
Punches: Scallop Oval, Wide Oval, Eyelet Border
Other: So Saffron grosgrain, swavorski crystals, CM cutting system (for oval)

No comments: