Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Blessings Canvas, for sale

This is a project that was inspired by another project I made this summer for my kitchen (found here). It's another canvas picture! This one is a little smaller than the original. It's appx 8"x10". The canvas was painted a brick red. I used a piece of Old Olive cardstock for my background. The other colors were pulled from the Merry Moments designer paper: Real Red, Garden Green, & Chocolate chip.
The ornament images were stamped and then punched with the coordinating punch & popped up with dimensionals. I used shiny silver cord for the ornament string & also tied it in the buttons. 'Christmas Blessings' was also popped up for a dimensional look.

I originally made these for a private workshop for a friend of mine, & I have about 6 kits left. They're $20each, & I will put everything together for you, or sell as a kit for you to complete. The canvases are pre-painted & all paper will be cut, so the hard part is done for you! Please email me to purchase (maliamarie20@yahoo.com)!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Very cute! Great idea. B