Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fox & Friends






I have had so much fun playing with the new Fox & Friens set! It's absolutely adorable; definitely one of my new favorites! Here are a few of the cards I've put together which are contenders for my upcoming class on Monday. They're combinations of inspirations from various blogs & the catalog. The little box is made from the Fancy Favor die & will definitely be included in Monday's class. Notice the branches- they're punched from the new Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch. Now- what to fill it with?!Stay tuned for more projects! I'm looking forward to playing with the new Good Neighbors Sale-a-Bration set! Check out the turtle and owl card close-ups below. They both feature one of the new border punches- a choice option included in the Sale-a-Bration brochure.

No comments: