Monday, March 29, 2010

More Easter Class Projects- Simple Embellishments

Here's the rest of the Easter class projects for Monday night (see post below for the watercolor card which is also included). I love the fresh, springy colors! They're fairly easy to put together. Each one features a different embellishment that can really make a big difference in a card. Various sentiments may be substituted for occasions other than Easter. The 4x4 'Happy Easter' note card uses one of the Beautiful Wings Embosslits butterflies. The perfect finishing touch!The 'Happiness Always' card uses the SU Beautiful Butterflies die & vanilla hodgepodge hardware- always a WOW factor! I used Sweet Pea stitched felt + a button on the card with the cross. The basket is from the Baskets & Blooms SU die & a simple bow tied w/grosgrain ribbon. Click on any pic to enlarge. I still have space in Monday night's class, $10. Just drop me an email to join! Since I was so late in putting this all together, I will accept late RSVP's all the way through Monday. OR, if you can't make it to the class, I can put a kit together w/instructions.

No comments: