Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pretty Thank You + a New Color Combo



I think this card turned out so pretty- perfect for Grandma! I love the timeless, antique look. And I love the color combo- which I don't think I've ever used! The main card is So Saffron. The other cardstock colors are Basic Gray & Rose Red. I actually watercolored the stamped image, which is a technique I rarely use. It worked perfect with the antique-look of the jars w/flowers (hostess Level 1 set). The ribbon is tied through vanilla hodgepodge. The 'thank you' was popped up w/dimensionals + a flower image stamped in the background, which really adds alot. I find myself frequently using the flower image from 'Together Forever' in this manor. I used the scallop edge punch for the bottom of the card. The entire effect just reminds me of my Grandma! She sent the kids money for Easter, so this is the thank-you from them. And the best part is that I know she'll appreciate and save it!

No comments: