Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sweet Little One

The Fox & Friends set continues to be one of my favorites! There's just something about those cute little animals! Here's yet another card using this set. I whipped this one up literally in a matter of minutes right before I needed it. I used the Square Lattice embossing folder for the olive cardstock background. I love the texture it leaves! Then, each adorable animal was stamped and then punched with the 1 1/4" square punch and taped to a chocolate chip background. I used the word window punch for the words, which are from a retired baby set, I believe. The ribbon is the new Marina Mist in grosgrain. Don't you love the little heart the monkey holds? SO sweet and easy- I used the small heart punch! If you don't have that one, you should really get it. For only 5.95, it's a bargain & I have used it ALOT! Ok. Yet another quick & simple card!

No comments: