Monday, August 20, 2007

Another QUICK 6x6 Album-in-an-Evening!





I had a few spare minutes last night after the scrapbook class to play around with a little 6x6 album for myself. Actually, I'm thinking about giving this one to a little friend of Zeb's in Ohio. Her birthday is in September, so I'm really planning ahead here! The point is, though, this was soooo quick and easy! I used the same layouts as the ladies used for their albums (see posts below). However, instead of a Simply Scrappin' kit, I used designer series paper (Petals and Paisley) and die cuts from one of the Accents and Elements tins. These tins are full of self-adhesive die cuts, just like the Scrappin' kits, but on a smaller scale (there's not as many), and there's no paper included. Just add photos and another quick easy scrapbook is complete!
Plus, I found these cute albums at the dollar store! They're 6x6 in size and hold 20 pages in plastic page protectors. Many of the colors matched the Simply Scrappin' kits really well, so I included one with each kit purchase for the class. Contact me if you're interested in receiving one of these cute albums with your Simply Scrappin' kit purchase and schedule a class date with me!

No comments: