Monday, August 20, 2007

Christmas Cards...looking ahead

"City of David" set, VersaMark, Old Olive, Bravo Burgandy, Handsome Hunter, Hodgepodge Hardware, designer series paper, satin ribbon.

"In the Spotlight" hostess level 2 set, Warm Words, Snowflurries, Wintergreen double-sided paper, rhinestone brads, dimensionals, 5-petal flower punch.



"Block Party" set, In the Spotlight set, Wild Wasbi, Purely Pomegranite, Bayou Blue, double-stitched ribbon, circle punches & dimensionals.


After "wrapping up" the Christmas stamp camp this past weekend, I kind of got into the Christmas card-making spirit! I decided to get a few of my Christmas sets out and play around with some ideas. Here's what I came up with so far. I think these cards are pretty yet they were so simple to make! As some of you know, I'll be offering a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack sometime in October. I will have details on this event soon!

No comments: