Friday, September 14, 2007

Baby Shower Card and Album



Here's an adorable "New Baby" card using one of my favorite stamp sets, "Wild About You." I made this card to take to a baby shower that I went to this past weekend. This card fits in a long note envelope (6 3/4" x 3.5"), but the front flap that folds over doesn't meet the back. I scored the twelve x twelve paper at 6.5, so the front flap is 5.5". I really like this size as an alternative to the standard.


Stamps: Wild About You, Riveting, Warmest Regards

Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink

Paper, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White

Other: circle punches, stampin dimensional, celery grosgrain ribbon, white organdy ribbon


I also made a baby scrapbook album for her. I mainly used Celery and Apricot since they didn't know if it was a girl or boy. It was a personal challenge for me to only use supplies I already had:) I used a combo of Simply Scrappin kits, chipboard, and cardstock. Here's a couple of the finished pages. Sorry they're not the best photos. I took these literally minutes before I left for the shower.

No comments: