Friday, September 14, 2007

Fall Flowers

I love the Fall Flowers Designer Series Paper. It's so pretty and very "fall-ish." I thought that these cards showcased the paper very well. I used a variety of colors and card sizes and designs. I also used the new Pretties Kit for the long blue card....so pretty:) The silk flowers are very simple to dye. In fact, to dye the turquoise flower, I used my marker and colored a tiny bit on the lid of the turquoise ink pad. I then used a small paint brush dipped in water to pick up the color and brushed it on the flower. Voila....an easy way to custom-dye these flowers:)
Click on the picture to enlarge it and see the details.
I'm thinking of offering a card class to make these cards. Let me know if you're interested. Possible dates are Saturday, September 22 and Sunday, October fourteenth. If you're on my email list, I will send out details soon.

No comments: