Friday, March 14, 2008

More Easter Ideas!


Here's cute little pail from Walmart that I altered for an easy Easter gift! I used Regal Rose ribbon and of course the cute little chick from "A Good Egg" set. The pail is filled with candy and stickers for my secret sister at church.
Every Wednesday, Splitcoast has a project or technique tutorial with step-by-step instructions and pictures. Check it out here. Yesterday, I tried the cute little peek-a-book treat holder and have decided to add it to the Easter projects for our class on Monday! Here's a picture of the inside, however, I didn't have the little chocolate bunny treat to put in it, so you'll just have to imagine! This is really cute and very easy! I'm also posting a picture of another Easter card we'll make. It's very soft and simple and I love the message! Please email me to sign up for the class. Check out some of the other projects we'll also make--here. This weekend is your last chance!

No comments: