Thursday, March 13, 2008

Simply Scrappin' "Home Again"


I had so much fun putting this album together! The pictures are from our Jamestown/Yorktown trip back in October. If you ever get the opportunity, it's a great trip, especially for kids; very educational! I thought the colors in this kit (Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, & Bordering Blue) really complemented my pictures and the whole "colonial" theme. The Simply Scrappin' kits make scrapbooking soooo easy because everything coordinates! It's also fun to add special mementos from your trips or even postcards. They can make your album even more unique and special!
Thanks to the 7 ladies who participated in my class on Friday. It was fun to see so many creative ideas! Our next class will be sometime in April (possibly the 11th), and the last day to order your kit will be March 29. I know alot of you were anxious to try some of the kits you saw others using! Email me for more details!

No comments: