Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Gift For You- Join Me For an Open House Event!

When: Tuesday, August 26th
Where: My House (email me for address)
Time: 6-9pm
Details: You will not want to miss this exciting evening of unveiling NEW catalog products! View BRAND NEW stamp sets, the new InColors, several patterns of Designer Series paper, exclusive Sizzix die cut projects, a Decor Elements sample, and lots of fun accessories! I will also have several card kits and class workshop projects showcased. Plus, you will have the opportunity to complete a make-and-take project! In addition, each guest will receive a complimentary gift for their attendance. Place an order this night and you will earn a discount coupon sheet for use each month! Please email me with your RSVP! I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: