Friday, August 8, 2008

My Sweet Little One



Yes, that's my sweet little girl, due to arrive in December! Isn't she beautiful? This picture is especially personalized for Grandma and Grandpa in Ohio! Our ultrasound technician was kind enough to personalize pictures for each set of grandparents, Mom, Dad, and even big brothers!
I've really been wanting to make one of these adorable little bib cards, and I figured that this was a great occasion. I used my Marvy Ulchida Giga scallop punch, but I've also seen many ladies use the SU Classy Brass Template as well as the Nestabilities (which I'm still working on figuring out). I had also thought about using the carousel notecards, which would be larger. Anyway, I'm already loving playing around with pretty pink ideas! Such fun!
Stamps: Wild About You, By Ones and By Twos
Paper: Pretty in Pink
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow
Other: Marvy Giga Punch, paper piercing tool, satin ribbon

No comments: