Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Wallet

Here's the first wallet I've ever made! I'm pleasantly please with how it turned out! This is for my dad for Father's Day. We're putting a DQ gift card inside (which I should have pictured) + some pictures of the kids. The pattern was VERY simple and basic dimensions can be found here. My Instructions:
The outside is 9"x3.5" w/all corners rounded. Find the middle and score 1/16th" on each side of the middle mark. This will allow for extra room for cards, money, etc. The inside is 8.5"x3.25". I slightly altered mine w/pockets only on one side. They're simply 1" & 2" pieces of cardtock the same width as half of the big wallet piece= 4.25". I used sticky strip to adhere all pieces. I paper piered the front and connected the holes w/choc.chip marker= faux stitching. The close to cocoa cardstock is sponged (inside and out) w/choc.chip & really rust ink.
Stamps used: Dad's Day

No comments: