Friday, June 19, 2009

Pink Flamingo Graduation Gift



This is a graduation gift creation for a high school grad at my church. I thought the Pink Flamingo paper was fun and young looking! I really had fun putting this gift together! I hope she enjoys it!

I used a sturdy piece of cardboard for the backing. All of the paper is adhered using sticky strip, for extra hold. I purchased the corkboard at Michaels. Some of the flowers are cut out from the actual DSP and 'popped up' with dimensionals. I also used some SU Blooms Die Cuts in Real Red as well as some stamped images from Stitched Exotics (retiring). The tin features rub-ons from last years SAB. The clipboard is simply covered w/the flamingo paper and I used some SU butterfliy dies for the bottom corner. The flip flop brads are a fun addition!








No comments: