Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yet Another Gift Set!

It seems as though I've really been making alot of gift sets, lately. In fact, I completed a cute office one this past Saturday and forgot to take a picture of it:( OH well......I was asked to make yet another set for an office birthday. The one pictured above was just completed last night. It kind of centered around the glass jar with bath salts, since that was given to me to put with the entire set. SO, I coordinated the paper with the pink salts. For a more sophisticated touch, I added the Basic Grey print (from retired Walk in the Park). The pink is Pink Pirouette (also retired). If you read the explanations in my blog posts, you can tell I used ALOT of retired DS paper! It's so great for coordinated gifts, especially!
Anyway, I used my Jumbo Marvy scallop circle punch for the jar and added a flower from Felt Fusions, topped with a flatbacked pearl. The bag was made with my SU Fancy Favor die and run through my Big Shot. Such an adorable little gift bag! This one is filled with lots of fun goodies: perfume, facial cleanser, eye cream, mirror, lip brush, etc.
The wooden heart is a clearance special from Michales. SO easy to cover. I simply traced the shape onto my paper, cut, and adhered. I was thinking this could be a bathroom door hanger- like 'do not disturb, I"m in the bath'?? I guess I really wanted to include the heart in this set!
The little notepad & pen is also a Michales clearance, covered with more DS paper. I added a little binder clip to the back, which was covered with matching paper and ribbon. The butterflies were all cut using my SU Beautiful Butterflies die & Big Shot machine.
I hope the birthday girl likes this!

No comments: