Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baskets & Blooms Tea Bag Holder

This adorable little tea bag holder was actually cut from felt! So fun! I used the Baskets & Blooms exclusive SU die and ran it through my Big Shot (which happens to cut various materials). I changed the felt color for the large flower & added the green button and leaves. The tag is from the sizzlit 4pk- Lots of Tags. I did not use the basket bottom, so this one is flat. I used hot glue to seal the bottom and sides. Another option would be yarn or use your sewing machine.
I was originally inspired by another stamping blogger who had made something similar to these, so this is not totally original. Check out her blog here. The purple felt happened to match the Orchid Opulence perfectly, so I used the grosgrain ribbon to attach the basket to the teacup.

I actually gave this cute little set away at Monday night's class as a doorprize! Congrats, Jean!

No comments: