Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Sale-a-Bration projects!

Here's the additional card we made at Monday night's class. The Good Neighbor set was so much fun to work with! This is a Sale-a-Bration choice- FREE with any $50 merchandise purchase! Although I threw this card together literally right before the class, I can see endless possibilities for many more! The patterned paper is part of the Designer Series paper pad, Welcome Neighbor--also one of the Sale-a-Bration items which happens to coordinate perfectly with the stamp set!I used Whimsical Words (yet another Sale-a-Bration choice!) on the card front as well as on the little tag for the treat bag which goes inside the Fancy Favor bag! I love the 'loopy' script! And, as mentioned in my previous post, the Clear Mount blocks are totally awesome! They're especially convenient for word stamps, as you can see exact placement. Check out the pic- the classic rubber has not been compromised! And notice the dvd storage case in the background. Quite convenient & space-saving!And one final little fun project- So Cool rub-ons. I demonstrated how to use them on cute little 3x3 notecards. This is a cute package with fun color combo choices: bashful blue, basic grey, certainly celery, & bermuda bay. I added the little button + thread & stamped a sentiment at the bottom to top it off. I actually used a rub-on on the inside as well, but neglected to picture it. Tons of possibilities with these cute little things.

No comments: