Thursday, January 7, 2010

Isabella's party



To follow up with my previous post, here's some pics from Isabella's b-day party. I didn't end up having the time to make lots of decorations, so the napkin ring was the only project that got done. I used the Beautiful Butterflies die and Sweet Always (retired) paper + my Big Shot to cut. I stuck a rhinestone embellishment in the center of each and tied the napkin with ribbon. I used various coordinating patterns of paper. And that was it!
I think she enjoyed her party. She had her own little cupcake and was unsure, at first. But then she started digging in! Being the little lady she is, though, she didn't appreciate the messy hands:) I ended up taking it away from her before she ate the whold thing, so she wouldn't get sick. I still can't beleve she's now one!

No comments: