Friday, January 22, 2010

Of the Earth, Bleached!



Well, here's the bleached effect using the hostess: 'Of the Earth'. This is actually a catalog C.A.S.E. I was trying to choose another level one set with my last order and noticed the SU sample using this set. Of course I slightly altered mine, but I really love the finished product! As I had predicted, this set is really great for use with bleaching! I actually cut & stamped a few extras, which I usually neglect to do, so I will be putting together some more. The Kraft cardstock is perfect for this earthy set, and I thought the button and hemp twine really coordinated nicely as well. The other cardstock colors I used are: Really Rust, Lavendar Lace, Old Olive, & So Saffron- a new combo for me! The sentiment & the bird in the middle were stamped with tone-on-tone color; no bleach.

Also, notice the 'happiness always' sentiment- part of the Sale-a-Bration merchandise. I love the loopy script! And I ordered that set in the new Clear Mount! You wouldn't believe how great these clear mount stamps are! There's no loss of quality b/cause they still use the same classic red rubber used on the wood blocks. They just stick onto a clear mount block and include a label so that you can see what you're stamping + where you're stamping it at! Very cool!

No comments: