Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Last of my Baby Thank-You's!

I can't believe how many baby thank-you's I've had to make, especially with this being my 4th child! All the gifts and meals have been much appreciated and a true blessings to us. I have to admit, I was seriously tempted to buy store-bought thank-you's, after letting my list pile up! Plus, we received several more gifts on our recent trip to Ohio! Instead, I cut 20, 3x3 whisper white cardstock pieces, stamped a monkey or owl (from Fox & Friends) on each + 'thank you' & taped each one to a 4x4 card in pacific point, real red, tempting turquoise, & pumpkin pie. Very simple and quick. I did this after the kids went to bed one night. Now I'm officially caught up & I didn't compromise the hand-made quality! I actually got the idea from a new blog I was referred to. Check it out here.

No comments: