Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Aviary Fun!



As I mentioned in my previous posts, I've really been into case-ing cards, lately! I guess all of my creative energy is running a bit low. Usually the extent of my creativity is coordinating 3 kids' naps to happen at the same time! LOL! Anyway, to give credit where credit is due, this card inspiration comes from stampwithheather. The only thing I basically changed was the buttons, some of the paper dimensions, & the greeting, but I wanted you to at least see the set, if you haven't yet noticed it! I think I also changed some of the bird positioning. I love how this card uses so many new and bright colors! And the birds are adorable! When I originally saw this stamp set in the new catalog, it was instantly my favorite. I bought this one in the clear mount
which makes it pretty easy to line everything up. What a fun set!

No comments: