Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Open House Make-&-Takes + a FREE gift for everyone!

Here's the make-&-takes for my Open House Monday evening. This simple card features the new Friends Never Fade stamp set + Greenhouse Gala designer series paper. I love the bright and sunny Daffodil Delight! The 1 1/4" squre punch was used to punch the ds paper. The wording is from my new Fabulous Phrases set! I've been in need of some new word stamps. And the clear mount option is perfect for aligning 2 or 3 words together.



I also made each attendee a personalized little notepad. These feature the Newsprint DS paper, which I also love!! The red circles are Poppy Parade, which really looks great with the black/white. The monogram letters are from the Lovely Letters set, but this would also look great with the Rough Type alphabet- which was what I originally saw this project used with!I used the Bigz Scallop Circle die. The inside of each notepad is regular lined notebook paper, which actually runs through the Big Shot very easily. There's about 25 sheets of paper in each notepad and I think about half of them could be run through the machine at the same time. I used my Crop-o-Dile to punch a hole and tied it all together with some retired ribbon I had on hand. Definitely a fun project that makes a great personalized gift!

No comments: