Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Noel Pennant Banner

This is the Christmas pennant banner that I made to add to my personal Christmas decor this year. I'm always making gifts and things for other people, and often do not get to enjoy my own creations. SO, I love how this turned out, and I'm keeping it for myself! It's perfect for our family room mantle.


Here's a few close-up shots for the detail. I love the little bow tied with crochet trim.
A fun touch was adding the little vintage trinkets safety pin!

Layered buttons and an antique brad completed the look!


The layout is basically the same as the baby pennant banner in the post below. I used jumbo eyelets to attach each pennant.
. Here's a shot of the entire mantle with my cute little trees & white lights! Since the fireplace is non-working, I arranged several sizes of candles, which are beautiful when lit. The banner is the perfect touch for a homey setting!

Again, I am open to making personalized banners. Please email me for details~

No comments: